San Francisco, California - Created by former Apple employee Chad Etzel, Sticker Doodle was built with quick and easy communication in mind - all while making it as fun as possible. Sticker Doodle is an app for creating stickers that can then be sent to anyone via iMessage. The app is designed for using a finger first, but also supports Apple Pencil on iPad.
People who would like to get more creative can even use an Apple Pencil to draw doodles on their iPad and send them to people via their iPhone thanks to the power of iCloud syncing. What's more, people can send photos as stickers and turn their doodles into Slack emojis and Discord stickers right from the app.
Sticker Doodle is designed to be quick and easy to use so people can get in, create their doodle, and get out. It's all about creating fun stickers, not pixel-perfect works of art.
* Support for using a finger to draw anything on-screen and turning it into a sticker
* Apple Pencil support for those who want to get serious about their doodles
* The ability to turn any photo - or portion of a photo - into a sticker, including colorful borders and backgrounds
* Discord support so you can export your doodles as Discord stickers
* Slack support for exporting doodles as custom Slack emojis
* iCloud syncing support, so people can share stickers between their devices. People can draw a sticker using an Apple Pencil and send it using an iPhone, for example
* Full light and dark mode support
* Support for sharing sticker files with your friends using AirDrop, Email, Messages, etc.
Sticker Doodle is fully localized in seven different languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified).
Sticker Doodle is for anyone who wants to send cool, fun, and exciting doodles to their friends via stickers in Messages:
* Kids can send their finger drawings to their parents
* Adults can send in-jokes to their friends
* Parents can send fun pictures to their kids
Sticker Doodle is a Free download from the App Store. An optional in-app purchase is available for people who want to create more than five stickers. The Sticker Doodle in-app purchase supports Family Sharing, so families only need to pay once to unlock unlimited sticker creation for all. For more information, please contact Chad Etzel.
Download from the App Store
Chad Etzel is an independent software developer living in San Francisco, California. He has 11 years of experience working on over 20 iOS apps as an independent developer and for various companies. After more than five years working at Apple, he left in May 2021 to return to independent development and pursue other projects. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2021 Chad Etzel. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.