Barcelona, Spain - Titan Deep Space Company today is pleased to inform that Math Street (MSTC) has been released at the App Store, the Augmented Reality version of Math Classroom Challenge. The game is now available for iPhone and iPad. Developed with Metal API, MSTC is an educational and interactive game that generates random math exercises by using the device camera to recreate your own world inside the game. You don't play with a character in the game; you are the player.
This new version has all the features of Math Classroom Challenge plus the AR compatibility. Specifically:
* Static panels: you must find the numbers that generates the solution across your house, your garden, your school. Benny the pet will mark the right numbers to help solving the static panels with his ray. Use the water hose to launch water to the right number.
* Dynamic panels: you must water the right solution presented. Be careful not to miss the numbers!
* You can configure from sums to equations, plus decimal numbers.
* The dragons are held at a certain distance from the stage. From time to time they will come down, turn around and then rise again. If watered, the dragon will reduce the number of errors caused by dynamic panels by one. But remember: if you use them too much, they can get angry, and not only won't make a mistake, they'll add up to one. In each game the maximum number of times until this happens will be different. Will you risk one less mistake?
* A lot of new features are on the way.
* Thank you, and have a nice Math Day!
"Math Street Challenge is a excellent (iOS) app for learning basic Math skills (i.e. additions, subtraction, etc.)" (http://cyber-kap.blogspot.com.es).
About Math Street Challenge:
Achieving an interest in mathematics that reaches all ages is a primary goal for us. To that end, the company has developed a version of Math Combat Challenge specially designed for the little ones: Math Street Challenge AR version. This version has no enemies, and no weapons. Instead, the player throws water with a water hose to the numbers, solving the static and dynamic random panels, from sums to equations.
Where is the Math Street Challenge located? At your home. At your school. Wherever you are. Because this is an Augmented Reality game.
Math for the little ones:
Math Street Challenge and Math Classroom Challenge are designed especially at children aged five to sixteen, although the game can of course be configured to be a challenge at any age. We intend to create several modules with different possibilities and mathematical challenges.
With the help of Benny the puppy, the youngest will be able to learn mathematics, playing with the help of a tutor, or they will learn mathematics by themselves from a certain age. The game allows you to set the type of operations to solve, and the maximum number of errors, or an unlimited number of errors. You can also set the maximum time, up to a maximum of fifteen minutes.
Learn the numbers while playing:
The game can also be used for children to learn to recognize the numbers that fly around the stage, without even having to solve the exercises if they don't want to. The enemies of the original game have been eliminated, and the weapons have been replaced by a water hose, with which the player will throw water at the numbers to solve the static panels, or else to the correct solution in the dynamic panels. But the most important thing is to introduce young people to the world of mathematics in a fun and entertaining way.
"Math Street Challenge is available for iOS (iPhone/iPad), and on June 1 it will be published for Windows" explained Ignacio Campomanes, developer at Titan Deep Space Company. "We started with mobile devices because these kinds of games can then take you everywhere, and enjoy mathematics anywhere. This environment is already included as a free scenario in Math Combat Challenge for Windows and Mac, so if you own that game, you have Math Classroom Challenge for these operating systems. Mathematics for everyone, and also for the little ones."
* iPhone compatible with Augmented Reality (iPhone 6S and superior, iPhone SE)
* iPad Pro (all of them), iPad 2017 (5th generation) and iPad 2018
* Requires iOS 11.0 or later
* 736 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Math Street Challenge 1.10 is only $2.99 USD (with no additional purchases or on-screen advertising) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Ignacio Campomanes.
Titan Deep Space Company
Math Street Challenge 1.10
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, Titan Deep Space Company is a software company developing educational games for Windows/Mac/iOS. We think learning science can be fun and entertaining. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Titan Deep Space Company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.