Poole, United Kingdom - Tap Guides today launches Photos: The Ultimate iPhone & iPad Photography Guide, an eBook, and paperback guide that reveals the secrets of mobile photography. Written by tech author Tom Rudderham, it's packed with inspirational photos, tutorials, and interviews with the world's best iPhone photographers, making it possible for anyone to take a stunning picture with their iPhone or iPad, edit it then share the image with friends and family.
Taking photos on an iPhone or iPad is easy, just open the Camera app and press a button. Taking a beautiful photo, however, is a little bit trickier. Photos: The Ultimate iPhone & iPad Photography Guide, reveals the secrets of mobile photography, making it possible for anyone to take a stunning picture with their iPhone or iPad. In next to no time you'll discover how to take an amazing photo, edit it and share it with friends.
Here's just a taste of what you'll find inside:
* In-depth tutorials that explain the Camera app, Photos app, and third-party apps
* Interviews with Michal Koralewski - 2015 iPhone Photographer of the Year winner; Holly Wesley - 2012 iPhone Photographer of the Year winner; nature photographer Kaisa Breeden and a profile of traveler and photographer Kevin Russ
* Top photography tips
* Comparison between original iPhone & iPhone X
* Inspiring high-resolution photographs
* And much more
* Available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac & Kindle Devices
* Print Length: 162 Pages
Pricing and Availability:
Photos: The Ultimate iPhone & iPad Photography Guide, is $7.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) in eBook format, and $19.98 in paperback. It is available worldwide exclusively through the Amazon Store.
Photos: The Ultimate iPhone & iPad Photography Guide eBook
Photos: The Ultimate iPhone & iPad Photography Guide Paperback
Launched in 2015, Tap Guides Ltd publishes eBooks and interactive apps that teach users how to use their iOS devices. Tap Guides most notable book to date is the iPad Pro Guidebook. Copyright (C) 2018 Tap Guides Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.