Fremont, California - Today TrunkShare LLC released its first version of an app that uses the power of local shoppers to help them find items in local stores. TrunkShare 1.02 is a sharing app that serves local shoppers and eliminates wasted car trunks while benefiting the local economy and the environment! Why shop blind when users can get insights into items available and in stock within 10 miles of their location? Trunkshare uses the collective power of local shoppers to finally enable them to SEE what they can buy. By matching requested items with available trunk spaces, our app adapts to user needs and ensures their delivery matches their needs and is securely paid. For anyone who has an empty car trunk they can now make good use of it an earn some money while sparing the environment. The Trunkshare app fabulous features include:
* Posting an item you'd like to get delivered in 3 easy steps - Add a photo to ensure what you asked for is clearly understood
* Seeing and searching items to be delivered on a map or from a featured list
* Negotiating a delivery fee, time and location and select the Trunksharer that best meets your needs
* If you have an idle car trunk, responding to requests from your community and deliver items on your way home or to work
* Managing your worklist of accepted jobs to deliver locally and track what's in your queue and what deliveries you completed
* Paying securely and accepting items upon delivery - Satisfaction guaranteed
* Updating your settings and get push notifications straight on your mobile device when and how you want them
Start exploring how Trunkshare can simplify your life and leverage the power of local shoppers now! Or, if you have an idle car trunk, why not put it to good use and earn money while doing it. The Trunkshare mobile app will incorporate user feedback in future versions, you can sign up for company and app updates by going to www.trunkshare.io and submitting you info in our newsletter form.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.3 or later
* 11.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TrunkShare 1.02 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Shopping category. For more information, please contact Ramesh Koyi.
Download from iTunes
TrunkShare LLC was founded by two Silicon Valley veterans who wanted to simplify the way consumers shop for local items, while benefiting the environment and eliminating wasted car trunks. With a passion for technology, the Trunkshare co-founders harnessed the power of the sharing economy in a simple and intuitive mobile apps that redefines shopping delivery from traditional massive online retailers to local communities. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 TrunkShare LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.